We’re recruiting! Part-time Planning and Resource Manager wanted
The Fitting Room are looking for a part-time Planning and Resource Manager to join the team.
We are an agency committed to keeping our clients relevant and in turn, creating campaigns that are led by cultural insights and a deep understanding of audiences.
Epic campaign creation is what we do, continually delivering ideas that are impactful, drive commercial return and build brand fans. We are always on the hunt for the cool and the un-ventured, hosting our own workshops and attending events that are nothing to do with the industry, but everything to do with the people we want to engage with.
Our work spans across: experiential marketing, brand experiences, social content, film, brand partnerships, event marketing, sponsorship, digital, design, activation and PR.
Our clients are some of the best in food and drink, lifestyle, music and entertainment.
Some of our recent work includes partnering a Grammy-award winning producer with a global burger brand, wrapping a barge and sailing down Camden Passage to launch a limited-edition Absolut vodka bottle, rebranding a dating app and travelling to Belgium to create a video series for a Belgium beer brand.
We’re looking for some to work 3 days a week in the initial.
We’ve been creating epic sh*t since 2013 and we’ve learnt a lot. One of our biggest learnings is that to deliver what we create, we need excellence at the heart of our delivery team. Our campaigns are steeped in culture and knowledge, which usually means multiple moving parts.
The past 5 years have been a ride and we’re now looking to take the next steps of growth as we work with our clients in both the UK and US. High energy, entrepreneurial spirit, a winning mindset and an unwavering commitment to delivering excellence is what drives us.
We’re looking to go hard in 2021. We delivered cool and relevant campaigns through creativity, entrepreneurialism and our excellent network of partners.
The Resource Manager will be another channel of excellence in the delivery team. Exceptionally organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work through campaign timelines and budgets with the team. You will be responsible for managing critical paths, from when work is won through to the final wrap-up report, making sure we achieve all milestones for our clients.
What we’re looking for
Excellence, planning and energy! Exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
- You’ll fully understand the entire life-cycle of a project and will be able to flesh out an idea, from our Creative Lead or Account Director, into a meaningful scope of work, list of deliverables, budget and timing plan that you can brief into the team and book supporting partners when appropriate.
- You will relish in being accountable for the accuracy of all project documentation with first rate attention to detail across everything you touch.
- You’ll thrive when given day to day autonomy in your role and have the maturity and demonstrable experience to be trusted to make amazing things happen, effortlessly.
- You’ll love being part of a team and working with them to make sure they are delivering all elements on time, and re-allocating workloads where needed.
- You’ll be comfortable running multiple timelines and budgets for multiple clients, prioritising workload for the team.
- Working with the Managing Director, you’ll be given the opportunity to help shape and define the agency’s process and best practices to deliver excellence.
- Spreadsheets are your friend – you can build budgets, timing plans and trackers and are a whiz at formulas, formatting and managing data. You’ll use the detail to manage expectations internally and externally to create confidence that projects are under control and being delivered brilliantly.
- You will have real world experience of using cloud-based project management software such as Workflow Max, Team Gannt, Workamajig etc. in a fast-paced agency environment.
- You’ll be experienced enough to understand that sometimes things don’t go to plan despite best efforts and confident enough to manage risks and limit impact with clients, suppliers and partners.
- Can do attitude – we all pitch in whenever necessary and don’t work in silos.
- 3-5 years of directly relevant experience in planning, budget and resource management
- Experience of working with independent partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical, detail focussed but full of energy!
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
What we can offer you
- A fridge full of the essentials each week and a VERY well stocked bar – we work with some of the UK’s best food and drink clients. At 3pm on Friday our drinks trolley is on the move and old school garage is usually the choice of the day.
- A light, bright and airy open plan office in Notting Hill/Ladbroke Grove area.
- Summer and Christmas parties and regular nights out with the team and our great clients. Last summer we celebrated the half year in Ibiza and the Christmas before in Amsterdam.
- A talented, energetic and diverse group of colleagues and clients who aim live their best selves through work and play
July 11, 2020