THE FRESHEST BRAND MANAGER, WITH BIG VISION WANTED
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join the team!
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an agency that is crazy committed to innovation, culture, trend forecasting and the freshest ideas. The Brand Manager will work alongside our Managing Director and Creative Lead to bring the agency vision to life. It will be 70% The Fitting Room and 30% client based.
Some examples of what we want to achieve and build on, recently we teamed up with an agency in New York to host a 3-day virtual classroom that welcomed women from across the globe to talk brand, communications and entrepreneurship. The panels were filled with experts from global brands like Adidas and Vita Coco, through to Swizz Beatz’ Manager discussing how Verzuz TV became a global success during lockdown. If you visit our website, you will be able to preview our recent consumer insight reports, all focused on ‘forward’, exploring the emerging world of OnlyFans, Gen Alpha and Parler.
The Brand Manager role will work together with our overall growth/ commercial strategy, making sure we are at the forefront of culture, content and channels and consistently adding value to our clients with an understanding of consumer behaviour and predicting what’s next.
The role will include 2021/ 2022 planning, day-to-day management of our CRM, social media, insight reports, B2B collaborations, updating the website, case studies, award entries, showreels, email marketing, events and contributing fresh ideas to proposals.
We are an energetic business, we love pace, quick thinking, results and we are very solution-based! Social media love is a must have, alongside popular culture and really knowing what is happening in the world with cool stuff. You must understand brand positioning, from the down and dirty tactical responses to the longer-term strategic thinking.
Here is what you will need to able to do:
- Support the Managing Director by leading the development of The Fitting Room strategy
- Make sure the business and partners understand the overall goals and strategy
- Plan and execute marketing and content campaigns
- Manage our creative support team to deliver excellence
- Measure, track and report on the effectiveness of brand marketing activity
- Think big and turn it into reality
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Previous agency experience directly or working alongside
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communications and relationship building skills
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
- Strong analytical skills & meticulous eye for detail
- Calm under pressure and able to work to tight timelines
This is a full-time role and the salary is up to 33k PA.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
August 19, 2020