We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join the team!
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an agency that is crazy committed to innovation, culture, trend forecasting and the freshest ideas. The Senior Account Executive will work alongside our Account Director and Managing Director to bring the agency client service and growth vision to life.
If you asked our clients why they worked with us, alongside our thinking and delivery, they would tell you it’s our energy and commitment to truly delivering excellence. We’re looking for another person who can bring this mindset to the team. Alongside working with clients across FMCG, lifestyle, music and fashion, you will support with business growth and growing our partners network globally.
We’re not going to write an extensive list of skills for this role, because honestly, it’s about the personality of the person, so we will summarize.
- Must be energetic
- Must be a people person
- Competitive and ambitious
- Forward thinking
- A natural networker and conversation starter
- Working alongside the team to deliver exceptional client service
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined market
- Working with clients on business issues
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations to improve clients businesses. Always focused on enhancing brand and guest experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an accounts/ client facing role
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communications and relationship building skills
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Calm under pressure and able to work to tight timelines
This is a full-time role and the salary is up to 29k PA.
CVs and cover letter (make it punchy) to firstname.lastname@example.org