We’re looking for a culturally connected Influencer Marketing and Social Media Manager to join our Hype Team|! If the below sounds like you, email our People and Culture Lead Charlie, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Influencer Marketing and Social Media Manager
Hype, demand and legacy is what we create. We’re an agency driven by having a deep understanding of sub-cultures that go on to shape popular culture and influence behaviour.
We believe culture comes first and it’s at the heart of everything we do. An agency built to launch, position and transform businesses in a fast-paced, demanding and people-powered world.
We work on the belief of valuegraphics, over stereotypical demographics. Truly delving into the wants of humans influenced by culture, data, and insights.
Our network spans across the globe, from tastemakers, brands, creators, celebrities, and the people you just need to know to make what seems like an unachievable ambition happen.
Are you in tapped into culture and storytelling? In the know on all things going out. Lover of social media and knowing what the next trend is going to be and how to use it to get our clients ahead?
We’re looking for an energetic, culture driven, problem-solving, influencer marketeer to join The Fitting Room. This person will lead the influencer deliverables for our campaigns and retained clients. We’re looking for someone hungry to build something different, creating hype, demand and legacy across all work we deliver for clients.
As an agency with clients across hospitality, food and drink, fashion, and music, being out and about is core to the role. We’re looking for someone who can create exceptional seeding campaigns, coming up with the creative in response to briefs and working with our productions teams to bring it to life. Alongside this you will know the best influencers to work with campaign by campaign, from seeding tastemakers to long-term 360 influencer partners, to influencer guests for launches and events.
We’ve got exciting plans for 2021 and beyond, this role is integral to us delivering on those plans. Everything starts with hype.
– Working with our Client Accounts team to deliver creative responses to briefs.
– Working with clients to define their strategy and approach to influencer engagement, setting objectives, negotiating commercials and putting agreements in place.
– Be reactive to social media conversations, create content and manage online communities
– Managing client campaigns across social media platforms, ensuring everything delivered to excellent standards and objectives achieved
– Outreach to influencers for booking into venues, sending out invites for launches and events.
– Packing and coordinating influencer seeding deliveries
– Tracking all influencer coverage and providing reports
– Planning product photography and film shoots
– Creating content for The Fitting Room social channels
– Drafting case studies post campaigns.
– Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
– Strategise, build and execute social media plans
– Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
– Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
– Develop content ideas and write and curate content.
– Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
– Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
– Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
– Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
– In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
– Expertise with social listening and community management tools
– Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
– Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
– Well organised with great time management skills
– Outstanding project management skills
– Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
– Networking skills