Are you super organised but still adaptable? Would you say problem-solving and communication are two of your strong suits? Are you able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment?
After many exciting acquisitions, we need to grow our team and are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to come on board. We are looking for someone energetic, well-organised, able to quickly build relationships with both internal and external contacts, and being adaptable.
You will be responsible for co-ordination of multiple projects at once, reporting into the Client Services team, to ensure projects are on-time and on budget during delivery.
You will also have the opportunity to get creative yourself. The agency are a team of experts who come together to create Hype, Demand and Legacy for our clients and at TFR, all voices matter.
- Building strong internal and supplier relationships, providing regular status updates
- Support the Client Services team to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Advise on cost, available resources, problems and solutions throughout projects
- Act as the liaison between our suppliers and the internal team to ensure all parties are informed of status updates
- Support the Client Services team with creation of project schedules, budgets, external engagement contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Offer creative solutions to client problems pro-actively
- Ownership of the overall project planning, coordination and execution
- Setting out timelines and key milestones, and monitoring progress against these
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Ideally 1+ years experience working in an agency or similar environment
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and spin many plates at once!
- Experience managing external suppliers
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate both to external suppliers and internal colleagues in writing, in meetings or on the phone
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Salary up to 25k PA
- A diary filled with culturally relevant events and experiences – some have included; loads of live shows, Hillary Clinton book tour, F*ck Being Humble events
- Annual team trip, so far Dublin, Amsterdam, Ibiza, LA and New York have all been travelled to
- Personal development programme with an annual training budget
- Individual annual cultural adventure budget
- ‘Duvet Days’ – for period pains, break-ups and things that happen in life that make us feel a bit ‘meh’
- All the normal stuff like laptop and phone provided, but also having birthdays off
Email your CV to People and Culture – email@example.com