Job Role: Account Manager Client Services team (FT)
Account Manager (Food/ Drink/ Hospitality)
Are you super organised but still adaptable? Would you say problem-solving and communication are two of your strong suits? Are you able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment?
After many exciting acquisitions we are growing our team and looking for an experienced Account Manager to come on board. We are looking for someone energetic, well organised, able to quickly build relationships with both internal and external contacts, and be adaptable.
Reporting into our client services team, you will be responsible for our portfolio of hospitality clients with oversight from our Account Director. Our ideal person would be someone with experience juggling many accounts and projects at once and who is well versed in the hospitality sector and all the specialist knowledge that comes with it.
Our projects vary and we are an incredibly face paced agency (if this isn’t for you, you may want to leave now) but we have a great time doing it, whether it’s kicking it at Coachella with our clients or at a Roller Disco for our Christmas Party.
You will also have the opportunity to get creative yourself. TFR are a team of experts who come together to create Hype, Demand and Legacy for our clients, and this is only done through co-creation and a love of culture.
- Maintaining and growing our current hospitality client base
- Working closely with our delivery teams to ensure we are always meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Client relationship management, being the first point of call for clients and managing expectations, budgets, and deliverables
- Advise on cost, available resources, problems, and solutions throughout projects
- Offer creative solutions to client problems proactively
- Ownership of the overall account and project planning, coordination, and execution
- Leading meetings with your allocated clients confidently
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Ideally 4 years + experience in a Client Services team within a creative agency or similar environment
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and spin many plates at once!
- Experience in client and account management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate both to external client or suppliers and internal colleagues in writing, in meetings or on the phone
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Salary: Up to £35K pa (DOE)
- Annual team trip, so far Dublin, Amsterdam, Ibiza, LA and New York have all been travelled to
- Personal development programme with an annual training budget
- Individual annual cultural adventure budget
- ‘Duvet Days’ – for period pains, break-ups and things that happen in life that make us feel a bit ‘meh’
- All the normal stuff like laptop and phone provided and having birthdays off
We don’t believe that one package suits all, our people are people, and we want their package to suit their lifestyle and interests.
For example, if you love fitness, we can work a gym membership into your package. If you’re a globe trotter, we can increase the holiday allowance. We have a team of individual, diverse people and we encourage their differences – so why would we ever assume they would all want exactly the same benefits.