Job Role: PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Hype, demand and legacy is what we create. We’re an agency driven by having a deep understanding of sub-cultures that go on to shape behaviours.
We believe culture comes first and it’s at the heart of everything we do. An agency built to launch, position and transform businesses in a fast-paced, demanding and people-powered world.
We work on the belief of valuegraphics, over stereotypical demographics. Truly delving into the wants of humans influenced by culture, data, and insights.
Our network spans across the globe, from tastemakers, brands, creators, celebrities, and the people you just need to know to make what seems like an unachievable ambition happen.
We are looking for a strong account manager, with agency experience, to join our PR team.
This person will have a love of storytelling and will understand how to build creative campaigns that generate hype. Culture and storytelling, and a love of pop-culture, alongside a hunger to make sh*t happen, is a must have.
Forward thinking and results focused, we’re looking for someone with an interesting network that lives above and beyond just traditional media – though this is important too!
This role will allow the opportunity for learning across several other disciplines, you’ll work alongside the wider business who deliver strategy, experiential and events for clients. You will report into our PR Lead, also working alongside our Head of Agency.
We work with global and household names and we’re incredibly proud of the work we do and the people we work with. Some of our clients include: BOXPARK, Burger & Lobster, Sides, Bugaboo, Campari Group, Popeyes.
We are very much in the business of people at The Fitting Room, we have an exciting People Agenda for the next five years, focused on talent and working in partnership with our team.
We’re not here for big BS statements on the website, we just move with respect for our team and what they might need. For example, when the true extent of the cost of living was revealed, we immediately gave everyone a 5% pay rise.
As part of an employee incentive in 2021 we took some of the team to Coachella in California.
We are our people.
- Campaign strategy and ideation
- Media relations and storytelling
- Building and relationships with a wide variety of media, influencers, content creators, and industry experts
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Keeping clients up to date on press campaigns and media opportunities
- Presenting reports back and communicating results effectively to a range of stakeholders
- Helping manage a portfolio of clients’ PR accounts under the guidance of the PR Lead
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Helping manage clients under the guidance of the PR Lead and Head of Agency
- Contributing to client meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools across both traditional media platforms, and new platforms (social media, podcasting, Clubhouse etc.)
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Managing events and creative activations
- Developing news angles, feature stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services, leveraging key calendar moments and trends within
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing client relationships alongside the wider team
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- A passion for the media, social media, and new platforms
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Agency experience is a must
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts
- Minimum three years’ experience within PR and media
The detail that matters to your life
We have internal project called ‘Don’t Forget to Live’, we bought this to life through some of the below priorities to our team.
– Up to £35k per annum DOE
– For the months of July and August we work 4-day weeks #F*ckItFriday (Thanks Diddy)
– You can relocate for one month of the year and work from anywhere
– Private healthcare
– Build your own company perk
And lots more!