Job Role: Social Media Lead (FT)
Opportunity – Social Media Lead, The Fitting Room
The Fitting Room is a global brand marketing agency underpinned by a deep understanding and curiosity about the subcultures that influence behaviour and shape popular culture. Culture is at the crux of everything we do.
TFR launches, positions and creatively transforms business reputations in a fast-paced, people-powered world. We’re looking for a Social Media Lead – a great opportunity to join at a pivotal stage of the agency’s growth and influence the vision and direction of the business. You will be an empowered member of the senior team, working closely with the Head of Marketing.
We create hype, demand and legacy. As an agency with clients across hospitality, food and drink, fashion and music, being out and about is core to the role. From running red carpets for events, overseeing influencer visits to networking to help deliver the objectives of the wider business, being sociable is key to this role. It’s in your natural weekly cycle to be out connecting with people and creating new opportunities.
We’re looking for an energetic, culture driven, problem-solving, media maven to join The Fitting Room. This person will lead our delivery team. We’re looking for someone hungry to build something different, creating hype through marketing across all work we deliver for clients, whilst working alongside team demand and legacy, to create truly compelling campaigns.
On a day-to-day basis you will be leading 360 brand marketing campaigns for clients with a Social Media Manager, Influencer Manager and PR Manager reporting into you. We’re looking for someone who knows what’s poppin’ and what’s going to be poppin’ next. You must have a natural love for culture both mainstream and those emerging in subcultures.
We’ve got exciting plans for 2022 and beyond, this role is integral to us delivering on those plans. Everything starts with hype.
On a day-to-day basis you will be creating compelling content to drive engagement.
- Planning, creating and scheduling social media for a range of accounts
- Day-to-day community management
- Supporting the client services team on social media approaches for new business pitches
- Working with partners to deliver exceptional content, from photo shoots, to filming days, to animation
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
You will be;
- A social media obsessive, an expert in how to grow communities and keep them engaged
- A strategic mind for rolling out campaigns on social media to drive reach and impact
- A strong team player with the ability to plug into multi-channel campaigns, but also be able to hanker down and get sh*t done on your own
- A big thinker, we’re looking for someone who is truly driven and motivated by brand love and how that comes to life through social media channels
- Exceptionally organised, a multi-taker and someone who thrives under pressure
- Good communication is key as we work at pace to create cool sh*t
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Three to five years solid social media influencer experience within a specific sector or industry relevant to the post.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing social media campaigns for a range of clients
Hours of work
You’ll report into our Head of Marketing, working alongside a team of expert leads in a growing team covering, PR, influencers, design and creative. This isn’t a 9-5 role, it requires levels of flexibility in the evenings and at the weekends.
What we offer
- Up to £35k depending on experience
- Company away days and social events (we have been to Dublin, Amsterdam, New York, and Ibiza, and in 2019 our Christmas party with clients and suppliers was a roller disco with DJ Luck and MC Neat performing live)
- Personal development programme
- ‘Duvet days’ – for things that happen in life that make us feel rubbish
- All the normal perks such as a laptop and mobile phone; and a day off on your birthday