Following the acquisition of Be At One by Stonegate, we had a number of sites that were being transformed into Be At One bars. The brand has always traded on the ‘local’ feel and we were opening four new sites and refurbishing two, all within a close proximity within a short window. How do we keep the feeling of how their audience feels about the brand?
We decided to flip the conversation on its head, and own the growth. Following research into the positives of the colour blue, we created a launch campaign called ‘Paint The Town Blue’, coinciding with the main brand colour. We launched Be At One day raves to drive sales at times when they wouldn’t normally trade, alongside a full social media campaign. We created the activation ‘Give A Compliment. Get A Cocktail’ which entailed 2-day pop-up social activation that rewarded people for giving compliments with a blue cocktail from Bombay Sapphire.
- Concept creation
- Campaign direction and storytelling
- Design and production
- Social strategy and influencer outreach
- Logistics and on-site project management
- Photography and film
- PR and media relations
- Identifying key audiences on social platforms
- Delivery of social strategy to affect buying behaviours
Here’s What Happened
- In one site alone, there was 2,100 cocktails redeemed
- Social media engagement increased by 780%
- Media exclusive in Evening Standard, followed by coverage in Campaign Live, Daily Star, MSN, TrendHunter and The Handbook