In 2017, we launched the Fuller’s Ice Cream Bus that toured the UK. For 2019, Fuller’s engaged us to again spread their message of the quality of ice cream – the only product you can buy in every Fuller’s pub.
We created the House of Ice Cream, an Instagrammable haven for the millennial. We developed the concept as a pop-up to drive demand. We created new products including; fried chicken served with their signature ice cream and hot sauce, macaroons with ice cream and Pornstar Martinis with raspberry sorbet. We also launched a 7-course tasting menu, matched to ice-cream flavours.
- Concept creation
- Campaign direction and storytelling
- Design and production
- Social strategy and influencer outreach
- Logistics and on-site project management
- Photography and film
- PR and media relations
- Event programming
- Identifying key audiences on social platforms
- Delivery of social strategy to affect buying behaviours
Here’s What Happened
- Exclusive with Evening Standard
- Press coverage in Metro, Time Out, MSN, The – Resident, London On The Inside, Eater and more
- Social coverage from LadBible
- Increase in sales across the estate
"We love the idea, such a cool pop up. We weren’t sure on how it would taste but the chips, ice cream and hot sauce was a first for us. The content will be perfect for our audience"